Hey! Another SD Gundam Gunpla will be released in June 2018 from Bandai plastic model kit!!!
Wow! That sounds great!
What kind of kits will it be?
The name of the kit is “SD Gundam Cross Silhouette Crossbone Gundam X-1!”
COOL! I saw that mobile suit in Crossbone Gundam!
Yeah, that’s right!
Now, let’s start to introduce “SD Gundam Cross Silhouette Crossbone Gundam X-1.”
- Price: 864yen (tax included)
- Release date: June, 2018
- Scale: ?
- Brand: SD Gundam Cross Silhouette
- Series: Crossbone Gundam
- Model number: XM-X1
- You can choose to assemble two kinds of frames (SD frame and CS frame).
- SD frame is “Super Deformed” frame, which is two-head figure-like proportion.
- CS frame is “Cross Silhouette” frame, which is three(or four?)-head figure-like proportion.
- For this kit, CS frame is not included. You should get CS frame separately.
- Zanbuster x 1
- Runner x 5
- Sticker x 1
- Instruction manual x 1
Wow, SD Gundam Cross Silhouette Crossbone Gundam X-1 is so cool, isn’t it?
I can’t wait to be released!
By the way, many Gunplas will be released withSD Gundam Cross Silhouette Crossbone Gundam X-1.
Please click link below to check those out!
※ For more official information, visit Bandai hobby site.
※ The displayed price is the manufacturer suggested retail price (including tax of 8%) or premium Bandai selling price (including tax of 8%).
※ Please understand that product photos and illustrations may differ slightly from actual products.
※ Please understand that the product whose time has passed since the release may have ended production or sale.
※ Information on this website site such as product name, release date, price etc may be subject to change.
※ The product specification is scheduled as of April, 2018 and it may be changed.